Saturday, December 16, 2006

Do You Hear What I Hear?

I don't know what my old professors from BGSU's telecommunications department would think... or the production staff from good ol' WBGU-TV27... But for the first time in a couple of years, I've made a video.



My side of the family decided to send personal Christmas gifts this year which focused on our family connections (as opposed to adding to our collections of material possessions)... So this video pageant was our offering for the holiday (together with a personal letter, looking back on some old memories -- family members should be getting their copy in the mail soon!).


I thought others might enjoy seeing it as well. So... um, yeah -- enjoy! And Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Krista said...

LOVE IT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home