Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Incredible



So I'm sitting in my living room, feeling kind of buzzed by the day's business and busyness... And as my children dance around me -- all brisk and boisterous -- I realize what a blessed antidote these two bubbly bundles are to the heavier and harder parts of life. They are hope, joy, and meaning in living, breathing form. They are beautiful and unique reflections of the face of God. And they are my children! How cool is that?!?! Caught up in the moment, I flippantly ask Elliot, "Do you realize that you're incredibly handsome?"

"Yes," Elliot says with a spry grin, "I am incredible."

1 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the old TV western put it: "No brag. Just fact." Elliot is handsome. And so is his dad and his opa (grandpa). And Marci and Olivia aren't so bad, either!
DA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home