Sunday, January 07, 2007

Getting Better All the Time



Have you visited my new website yet: www.ericasp.com? It's a great site that keeps getting better and better. Just this weekend, we added a Pictures section that is especially cool, with all the latest (continually updated) images of our family, our ministry, and the city of Amsterdam...

Don't forget to make the switch to the new website! Go now (before you forget) and check your computer's web browser, to make sure that the new website is listed in your favorites (this blog is being phased out)... If you use an RSS aggregator to keep up with your blogs, why don't you just cruise on over to the website right now and subscribe using the handy syndication feature at the bottom of the right sidebar... And if you have a website or blog of your own, please be so kind as to direct your links (I love the publicity!) to my new website: www.ericasp.com (and remember, there's no better time to take care of it than right now -- before you forget!).

I hope you're not too annoyed with my repeated reminders for making the switch to my new website. But I know that such adjustments can take time (and if you're reading this announcement in this space, even after having seen the other two reminders, it seems that you may very well need some continued encouragement).

We'll see you at the new website (hopefully)...

2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Will said...

That's a shameless plug for a new website if I've ever seen one! But I do like the new site, so it must have worked. :)

 
At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so much eric! I'm sure I'll take you up on the offer for help! Thanks for the tip on saddle bags as well... I' ok probably just wait and do it there! Can't wait to see you all again and meet your family!
Brooke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home