Wednesday, November 30, 2005

H-Hour, D-Day



We've been hoping, waiting, praying, and pursuing treatment to remove Olivia's hemangioma for well over a year now. To say the least, it's been a long process. Along the way, we've had to fight through feelings of powerlessness and choose instead to ride waves of hope. Our spirits, our emotions, and Olivia's body have been taken through numerous ups and downs. And at last, we are on the eve of the big event.

We're scheduled to check in at the Dagcentrum of the AMC Hospital tomorrow morning at 7:30. We would appreciate any prayer support that we could get for the occasion.

2 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric and Marci,

My name is Dan Gates and I live in Shelby Ohio. I have made the aquaintence of Bill and Virginia Hettinger (Marci's Grandparents) through a small home group that we have held together for the past year or so. We meet at their neighbor's home, Mary Keil. They have shared with us the wonderful work that God is doing through you at Zolder50.

We have prayed for you both and for Olivia and Elliot, as well. We have rejoiced at the incredbile work the Lord is doing in Elliott and his awareness of our precious Savior's love. And we have been fervantly praying today for Olivia, for her upcoming operation.

This evening I am praying for the hearts, hands and minds of the doctors nurses and technicians and I am praying for you two for wisdom courage and strength. I am praying for clarity for little Elliot in the midst of his sister's operation and convalesence. And finally I am praying that God will open little Olivia's heart to the inflowing of His comfort love and peace.

So please know that we are praying for you and will continue to do so. God bless you.

I look forward to keeping up to date through your Weblog.

My email address is sgates2@neo.rr.com

Dan Gates

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey my man,

I'm praying for you! Maybe by the time I'm writing this, it's already done...
But I know it's going to be all good

See you later man

Marco

 

Post a Comment

<< Home